The Room Builder lets you automatically build rooms in your scene, using walls, floors, and columns of your choice.
To use this feature:
- Click on the square-in-a-square icon in the top toolbar
- Click "Select Wall" and choose a model from the model tray to set the walls for your room.
- Select your floor and columns the same way, then press "Next".
- Click and drag to select the maximum size of your room, then click "Place Tiles".
- You can build multiple rooms by repeating the final step, as many times as you like.
Things to remember
- The Room Builder works best with the main OpenLOCK wall, floor, and column types (e.g. A wall, E floor, and L column).
- You can try any model with the Room Builder, including your uploaded STLs. You may get some unexpected gaps or rotation when using unsupported model types.
- Terrain Tinker will create the biggest room it can within the space you draw, based on the dimensions of the models you choose.
- You can press Escape to return to the tile selection screen